Warts Removal Treatment
Warts are viral infection caused by human papilloma virus. They can be of different shapes and sizes and can be found on any part of the body.
Types of warts include common warts, flat warts, plantar warts, periungual warts, and filiform warts.
Some types of warts?:
- There is the familiar type of dome-shaped warts on the backs of fingers, toes, and knees.
- Plantar warts are found on the sole (plantar surface) of the foot (not to be mislabeled as a Planter's wart).
- Flat ("plane") warts may arise on the face, legs, and other parts of the body, often in large numbers.
- Periungual warts are warts around or under the nail.
- Filiform warts typically appear as a single long stalk, often on the face.